Did you know that Stonewall Kitchen products are for more than just dipping pretzels in? While delicious plain, these jellies, mustards, and sauces can add new dimension to plenty of your usual dinner meals! Check out this recipe for Salmon!
- 4 (6 oz) Salmon Filets
- 3 Tbs Roasted Garlic Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbs Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Zest, loosely packed when measured
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place salmon fillets on work surface skin side down. Brush tops with Roasted Garlic Mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, panko bread crumbs, parsley, lemon zest, paprika and salt in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Top each filet with bread crumbs, pressing hard so they adhere.
- Heat 2 tablespoon olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium heat. When hot add salmon fillets skin side down and sear for 2-3 minutes. Finish off in oven 5-7 minutes until crumbs are golden and fish is flaky. Rest 5-10 minutes before serving.